These banana beauty muffins are not only delicious, but are complete with whole healthy ingredients. Even your kids will love them!
- 3 small ripe banana
- 1 egg
- *1/4 cup coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 cup oat flour or brown rice flour
- ¼ cup Collagen protein powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- *Handful walnuts (optional)
- *Goji berries for topping (optional)
*These muffins are sweet enough to omit the sugar! Add goji berries and walnuts for a boost of antioxidants and extra healthy fats. Both of those foods can beautify the skin and support the mind.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash bananas until smooth
- Add in eggs, optional coconut sugar and coconut oil
- Add in flour of choice, collagen, bakingpowder, cinnamon, flax seed meal and almond meal
- Whisk batter together and pour into greased muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and eat up!